2017 Leaf Pick-Up Dates:
East Half of Town - November 6 thru November 10
West Half of Town - November 13 thru November 21
Platt/Main Street - November 22
This is a free city service. Public Works is asking for your cooperation by following the rules:
1. Do not place leaves out earlier than the day before your 1st pickup day.
2. Please place leaves in the street one foot from the curb, in the gutter line.
3. Windrows only. Large piles are difficult ot pick up.
4. Don't park your car close to the leaf windrow.
5. Leaves only. NO TREE LIMBS, BAGS OR OTHER YARD WASTE.
No leaves will be picked up after November 22nd. Don't be alarmed if you see the equipment out before your half of town is scheduled. Your street will get done on the scheduled days. Schedule is subject to change due to weather conditions such as high winds and heavy rains.