Brad Deery Motors in Maquoketa, IA is looking for a couple of customer service-oriented individuals to join our Service team! Starting pay is $10-12 based on experience.
•Dental & Vision insurance
•Retirement benefits or accounts, 401K
•Paid time off
• A Positive and Safe Work Environment
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Managing incoming service appointments and the scheduling of all incoming service customers.
• Communicate with customers on a daily basis through in-coming and out-going phone calls, emails, texts, and other necessary communication channels in order to schedule service appointments and maintain a high level of customer service.
• Overseeing our online scheduling tool and that we are keeping our customers satisfied to ensure higher CSI scores.
• Efficiently and accurately manage time and continue to follow up with service clients regarding the status of their repairs.
• Communicate efficiently with service advisors and parts specialists to ensure the availability of repair parts to ensure timely repairs and customer satisfaction.
• Keep informed of open recalls regarding vehicles, product updates, service offerings and new technologies through available resources.
• Communicate directly with the service manager to work towards our goal of growing our service department customer base.
• Some Saturdays.
• Maintain an organized and efficient workspace.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Ability to be at work for each of your scheduled workdays
• Detail Oriented with strong Organization skills
• Confident and Courteous speaking voice when making phone calls.
• Experienced in Auto Dealership is a plus, but will train the right person.
• Proficient on a computer, skills in Microsoft office or experience with CRM systems is a plus.
• Strong interpersonal skills and customer service orientation.
• Ability to apply logical thinking and decision making based on procedures and guidelines supplied in the various task assignments.
• Maintain an organized and efficient workspace
• EOE - Drug screen, motor vehicle records, and background check required